| 加入桌面 | 手机版 | 无图版 | 关注微博
贵宾专享
决策系统
网站指导
网站指导
K线走势
K线走势
在线工具
在线工具
 
当前位置: 首页 » 资讯 » 行业知识 » 外贸知识 » 正文

实用外贸口语大全(一)

放大字体  缩小字体
分享到:
   发布日期:2011-01-19
核心提示: (一) 对外贸易与外贸关系; they mainly trade with Japanese firms.; 他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。; For the past five ...

(一) 对外贸易与外贸关系 ;

they mainly trade with Japanese firms. ;
他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。 ;

For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company. ;
在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。 ;

Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality. ;
我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。 ;

there has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you. ;
和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。 ;

Our foreign trade is continuously expanding. ;
我们的对外贸易不断发展。 ;

Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%. ;
皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。 ;

Trade in general is improving. ;
贸易情况正在好转。 ;

Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts. ;
我们公司主要经营手工艺品。 ;

they are well-known in trade circles. ;
他们在贸易界很有名望。 ;

We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. ;
我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。 ;

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of Chinas foreign policy. ;
尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。 ;

Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you. ;
我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。 ;

Words and Phrases ;

foreign trade 对外贸易 ;
overseas trade 海外贸易 ;
international trade 国际贸易 ;
to trade with 和...进行贸易 ;
to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重 ;
to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚恳 ;
to make a deal 做一笔交易 ;
deal 交易,经营,处理,与...交往 ;
to deal in 经营,做生意 ;
to explore the possibilities of 探讨...的可能性 ;
trade circles 贸易界 ;
to handle 经营某商品 ;
to trade in 经营某商品 ;
business scope/frame 经营范围 ;
trading firm/house 贸易行,商行 ;

(二) ;

Can we do a barter trade? ;
咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢? ;

Is it still a direct barter trade? ;
这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗? ;

If you aGREe to our proposal of a barter trade, we’ll give you paper in exchange for your timber. ;
如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。 ;

Shall we sign a triangle trade aGREement? ;
我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗? ;

A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us. ;
我们三方可进行三角贸易。 ;

Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan. ;
补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。 ;

We may aGREe to do processing trade with you. ;
我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。 ;

If you’re interested in leasing trade, please let us know. ;
如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。 ;

We wonder whether you do counter trade. ;
我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。 ;

Words and Phrases ;

trade by commodities 商品贸易 ;
visible trade 有形贸易 ;
invisible trade 无形贸易 ;
barter trade 易货贸易 ;
bilateral trade 双边贸易 ;
triangle trade 三角贸易 ;
multilateral trade 多边贸易 ;
counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易 ;
counter purchase 互购贸易 ;
buy-back 回购贸易 ;
compensation trade 补偿贸易 ;
processing trade 来料加工贸易 ;
assembling trade 来料装配贸易 ;
leasing trade 租赁贸易 ;
in exchange for 用...交换... ;
trade aGREement 贸易协议
(三) ;

We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves. ;
我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。 ;

We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you. ;
得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。 ;

We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you. ;

我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。 ;
We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. ;

我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。 ;
Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years. ;

我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。 ;
We’ve never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we’d like to make as many new contacts as we
can. ;

和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。 ;
We have made a very good start in our business with Japan. ;

我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。 ;
Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China. ;

我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。 ;
As is known, we set GREat store by the trade relationship with the third world countries. ;

众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。 ;
We look forward to reactivating our business relationship. ;

我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。 ;
We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship. ;

很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。 ;
We’ll try our best to widen our business relationship with you. ;

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。 ;
We’re writing you in order to establish business relationship. ;

我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。 ;
the arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship. ;

此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。 ;
We’re willing to restore our business relationship. ;

我们希望能恢复贸易关系。 ;
It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit. ;

如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。 ;
the depressed market results in the stagnation of trade. ;

市场萧条导致贸易停滞。 ;
We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you. ;

我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。 ;

Words and Phrases ;

business association 业务联系,交往 ;
business connection 业务联系 ;
close relationship 密切的关系 ;
closer ties 更密切的关系 ;
to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系 ;
to continue business relationship 继续业务关系 ;
to present business relationship 保持业务关系 ;
to improve business relationship 改善业务关系 ;
to promote business relationship 促进业务关系 ;
to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展 ;
to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系 ;
to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系 ;
to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系 ;
to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系 ;

(四) ;

When could you introduce me to your sister company? ;
什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们? ;

Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts? ;
请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗? ;

If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker’s name and address. ;
如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。 ;

Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it’s necessary to open a branch at the following address. ;
鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。 ;

We’ve often expressed our interest in investing in China. ;
我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。 ;

Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here. ;
我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。 ;

Thank you for your manner of business cooperation. ;
我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。 ;

We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China. ;
我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。 ;

We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright. ;
我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。 ;

Words and Phrases ;

trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景 ;
trade cooperation 贸易合作 ;
technological cooperation 技术合作 ;
business cooperation 业务合作 ;
cooperative relationship 合作关系 ;
the scope of cooperation 合作范围 ;

Additional Words and Phrases ;

trade fair 贸易展销会 ;
trade show 贸易展览 ;
trade aGREement 贸易协议 ;
to establish arrangement 达成协议 ;
to reach an aGREement 达成协议 ;
trade terms/clause 贸易条款 ;
trade balance 贸易平衡 ;
to conclude a business transaction 达成贸易交易 ;
to work with 与...共事 ;
business activities 经济活动 ;
business house 商行;商号 ;
trading department/mechanics 贸易机构 ;
trade association 贸易协会 ;
the foreign trade department 对外贸易部门 ;
C.C.P.I.T.( China Council for the Promotion of International Trade) ; 中国国际贸易促进会 ;
Commercial Counselor’s Office ; 中国使馆的商务处 ;
Chamber of Commerce 商会 ;
trading partnership 经营合伙人 ;
foreign trade personnel 外贸工作者 ;
trading center 贸易中心 ;
trading market 贸易市场


特别提示:本信息仅供您参考。如需转载,请注明来源:中国橡胶信息贸易网
 
 
[ 资讯搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ]

 

 
推荐图文
推荐资讯
点击排行
 
 

站内短信(0)     站内对话(0)